Custom built Ice Shacks
Want your own personal ice shack? We can help you with that.
With our experience building ice shacks we can use our experience to build one for you. Contact us to design and build your ice shack.
There are many things to consider and each has its benefits and drawbacks and just like with a home you are balancing comfort vs price. A few things to consider are:
- Interior washroom or outhouse
- Roof style. Flat, peak, sloped, barn style. The amount of snow you will receive on the lake where you fish will help to determine this along with space and heating
- type of heating : propane or wood stove. There are benefits and drawbacks to both
- runners or wheels to move the shack. Where are you moving the shack from/to?
- type of exterior siding. Tin, Wood, Vinyl, etc.
- type of interior finish. Beds, chairs, couch, flooring, siding.
- electronics/power - how many electronics are included and how are they powered (solar, generator, batteries, wiring, AC vs DC)
We can help you design an ice shack and provide you with details on what your options are and the benefits and drawbacks of each so that the design will create your dream ice fishing shack within your budget.
We will go over the plan with you and we can design everything you want in the shack so you can see it before we build it. The design below is an example of what you would see. From a phone/tablet you can use standard finger movement to zoom in/out, rotate, and move. On a laptop or desktop you can drag with your mouse or touchpad to rotate/move the 3d model.